Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Monday, March 7, 2016

How Debbie Set Bob at Ease and Sold his Home

“She is very professional, thorough, she follows through, she does what she says. She has great ideas. She made this whole deal happen.  Had a great experience with her and would recommend her to anybody because she did a phenomenal job.  I thought it was above and beyond when she recommended a stager and then had a professional photographer and create a video of the house. And that’s great, I was told that, that was out there, but she made it happen.  She took control of the whole situation, made us feel very comfortable. And that’s big because my first experience with a Realtor was not like that and I was very skeptical. I had a lot of doubt, but she put me at ease and followed through and came through. She was always there when I called, she always returned my phone calls, and she’s a Realtors Realtor. “

No comments :

Post a Comment